Subscribe to receive free information about what is happening in the Lake Eyre Basin Agreement Area.
Becoming a subscriber
Before you decide to subscribe to the mailing list please take the time to carefully read the conditions of subscription set out below, and review the LEBMF Privacy Statement. If you decide that you wish to subscribe, please enter your email address in the registration form on the left of this page.
We will send you an email once your registration has been processed to let you know that you are a subscriber.
Conditions of subscription
- Information provided by persons who wish to subscribe to the Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum (LEBMF) mailing list is collected and recorded by the LEBMF for the purpose of maintaining the mailing list and so that the LEBMF can provide individual subscribers with the information which is most relevant and useful to them.
- Information provided by persons who wish to subscribe to the mailing list will not be used for any purpose other than that specified above and will not be passed on to any other organisation. For further information about the LEBMF and your privacy, please read the LEBMF Privacy Statement.
- Subscribers are entitled to cancel their subscription to the mailing list at any time. If you wish to cancel your subscription please enter your email below and click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- No fee is payable by subscribers for subscription to the mailing list service.
- The LEBMF reserves the right to delete any subscription from its records if an update cannot be delivered to the email address provided by the subscriber.
- The LEBMF reserves the right to cancel the mailing list subscription service at any time and without notice to subscribers.